Method Development Scientist
Up to £39,000 per annum plus benefits
The successful candidate for the Method Development Scientist role will:
• Work as part of the Analytical Development team to develop new analytical methods using ICHQ2 guidelines to GMP and pharmaceutical regulatory standards
• Perform method development using HPLC and GC methods
• Evaluate new technologies to support method development
• Good communication skills both internally and externally.
• Ability to deliver an effective presentation on technical content when required
The ideal candidate for the Method Development Scientist will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or analytical Chemistry or related subject
• Essential: At least 2 years’ method development experience in HPLC and GC.
• Experience in the use of LC-MS & GC-MS would be of advantage
• Must have worked in a GMP laboratory previously