Microbiology laboratory technician
This is a temporary position with high potential to extension and go permanent
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a food testing laboratory who are looking for multiple laboratory support staff to join their team based in Trowbridge.
• Microbial analysis of food samples using microbial techniques
• Sample preparation and sample reception
• Weighing and measuring samples
• Work within a team to achieve targets
• Follow require guidelines in the laboratory
Degree in science or equivalent - happy to consider non science candidates since full training will be provided
• For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
• Happy to consider candidates who previously worked in fast paced environments such as retail,
warehouse, production and service industry
• Excellent IT skills ( MS office packages)
• Attention to details
• Excellent written and communication skills
Please apply now!