Microbiology Lab Technician - Calling all scientists and science graduates!
One of the largest analytical testing businesses in the UK food industry may have a job for you... and it doesn't involve shifts.
This job advert is in the hope of finding microbiology lab technicians to work in one of the most state of the art laboratories of its kind in Europe.
Does this sound like you?
· Degree in Science or equivalent or previous experience in working within a microbiology laboratory
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent written and communication skills
If so, please read on!
A Day in the life of a Microbiology Lab Technician:
· Microbial analysis of food products
· Perform media preparation and sample preparation tasks
· Responsible for plate reading and colony counting of food samples
· Perform environmental monitoring
· Responsible for doing confirmation tests
· To perform product profiling - pH and water activity analysis for microbiological risk assessment.
· Working according to ISO17025 guidelines
Whether you've recently graduated with a degree in a scientific background and wish to gain lab experience whilst working for one of the biggest names in analytical testing, or whether you've previously worked in a similar lab setting and want to progress your career where the work you do will be appreciated, kindly apply to this advert, or call Lewis Bower on 07537 142 258 for more information.