Microbiology site manager
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to an water testing laboratory based in Livingston. They are looking to hire Microbiology site manager to join their expanding team.
• Responsible for managing a team of Microbiologists
• Responsible for planning , prioritising and assign tasks and projects
• Manage, mentor, coach and train a new team of analysts to provide them with the skillset and competencies to meet challenging customer expectations
• Ensure all work carried out according to laboratory quality standards
• Ensure that adequate amount of staff is present at all times in the laboratory
• Provide training for all department staff
• Degree in Science or higher
• Excellent experience in working within high- throughput environment
• Understanding of ISO, UKAS, audit procedures and methods.
• Proven operational experience and team management within food/water/environmental/Clinical Diagnostics testing environment
• Good laboratory skills and practices
• Previous experience in working within ISO17025 laboratory would be highly advantageous
• Proven project management skills and experience, lean production principles
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply now!