Laboratory team leader
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a water testing laboratory based in Feltham. They are looking to hire a Microbiology team leader to join their expanding team.
• Responsible for managing a team of technicians
• Responsible for planning , prioritizing and assign tasks and projects
• Manage, mentor, coach and train a new team of analysts to provide them with the skillset and
competencies to meet challenging customer expectations
• Ensure all work carried out according to laboratory quality standards
• Ensure that adequate amount of staff is present at all times in the laboratory
• Provide training for all department staff
• Degree in Science or higher
• Proven experience working within UKAS accredited laboratory
• Excellent experience in working within high- throughput environment
• Good laboratory skills and practices
• Proven management skills and experience, lean production principles
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply now!