A leading CRO in the Manchester area is looking for an ambitious microscopy graduate or a experienced microscopy analyst wanting to start a career in microscopy as a microscopy scientist / senior scientist.
The Microscopy scientist role will be hands on in analytical and laboratory helping to aid in the analysis of various small and large biologics. This role will involve using techniques such as scanning electron microscope (SEM), Transmission electron microscope (TEM), Energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) and CryoEM.
This is an ideal role for a graduate wanting to start a career in Microscopy utilising state of the art equipment and contributing to exciting research.
The microscopy scientist will have the following responsibilities
- Sample preparation for various pieces of instrumentation (SEM, TEM, CryoEM, TGA-DTA, EDS etc)
- Sample analysis with any one of the listed techniques alongside your team leader
- Good communication within your team
- Interpretation of the results
The suitable candidate will require the following experience:
- A life science degree (Chemistry, Biology, pharmaceutical science etc)
- Working to GxP (GMP or GLP or GCP) (Advantageous)
- Hands on experience of at least 1 of the techniques (advantageous)
- Experience in method development or validation (Suitable for senior scientist position)
The role offers a highly competitive salary and Benefits package which I will be happy to disclose should you be suitable.
If you are interested in roles related to Bioanalytical scientist, Microscopist, senior analyst, analytical scientist then feel free to apply and I will contact you shortly.