Kenton Black are delighted to be working a leading Accountancy Practice across the Home Counties who are looking for an experienced Tax accountant to join their team. If you are looking to join a firm who prioritise the development and progression of their employees this would be an ideal move for you.
This role will see you taking holding a portfolio of sole trades and partnerships to look after their tax requirements and obligations. This is a client facing role where you will be able to build relationships with your clients and understand their needs and challenges as well as looking after the compliance and legalities on an individual basis.
Your role will include –
• Maintaining and building strong client relationships
• Reviewing statutory accounts, adjusting for tax sensitive figures, finalising and submitting company tax returns
• Reviewing / preparing income tax computations and returns for sole traders and partnerships from accounts prepared internally
• Reviewing / preparing personal tax returns
• Reviewing / preparing forms P11Ds, PSAs, CIS returns and ERS returns
• Generally managing the corporate and personal compliance process and dealing with client communications and responding to ad hoc queries as appropriate
• Dealing with HMRC enquiries on factual matters relating to tax returns
• Development and training of junior staff
For this role we would like to see candidates with the following –
• CTA qualified or equivalent
• Experience with supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
• Experience within a public practice environment specialising in Tax matters
• Good knowledge of the current Tax requirements and legislation
• Able to work within budget and to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive your career forwards with a firm who will be able to develop you skills to the next level. If you are a Tax specialiaist looking for the next step in your career or if you are an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge then we would like to hear from you.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge then please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Belfast, Dundee, Aberdeen and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.