Company details and job overview:
Our client is a growing group of companies, a multi-disciplined civil engineering and utility contractor who operate nationally and are searching for a Multi-Utilities Estimator. The company has been undergoing tremendous growth acquiring new parts to their businesses; their own recycling, pipe resilience and traffic management. They have also recently opened a new groundworks and housebuilding division as well as undertaking the construction of new group head offices. It is an exciting time to join a growing, privately owned contractor. They are family owned and offer regional work for their employees throughout the Midlands and South Yorkshire.
This opportunity as a Multi-Utilities Estimator offers the prospect of career progression and the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing group of companies.
Location – Sheffield
Salary and benefits:
As an Estimator, you will receive:
• Up to £65,000 per annum – negotiable on experience.
• Competitive holiday days.
• Good package which matches and exceeds industry standards.
• Opportunity to progress within company.
• Onsite parking.
Experience/attributes required for a Multi-Utilities Estimator:
• Prior experience as an Estimator.
• Experience estimating within the utilities sector (ideally multiple types).
• UK drivers license.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Multi-Utilities Estimator, please send your CV to this link below.