Kenton Black are proud to representing an exciting, well established firm Top 100 firm based in the Stoke-On-Trent area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige, looking for a Newly Qualified Audit Senior to join their team.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression using their “Future Manager Scheme” and receive structured progression and salary reviews every 6 months to 1 year.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary between £32,000 and £40,000, you will enjoy:
• 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays with 1 extra day added for every year you are there up to 25.
• Company bonus scheme based off annual salary.
• Pension of 4% Employer, 5% staff.
• Life assurance.
• Flexible working between 8am to 6pm – 7.5 hour working day.
• Hybrid working – 2 days home, 3 days office.
They also have a wellbeing calendar where you will be able to enjoy themed days, Christmas party, Free health check-up, summer events, Team building days, Employee wellbeing support and flexible benefits such as high street vouchers and discounts.
WHATS THE ROLE?
As an Audit Senior your duties will include…
• Lead your own Team on large £10m + Audits.
• Working within an outstanding Office with parking a transport links.
• Leading or assisting in the planning of on-site audits either by implementing agreed plans, coordinating on-site resources, allocating the team to tasks and timescales for completion.
• Leading on audit quality, ensuring adherence and compliance with company practice and auditing standards.
• Working closely with audit juniors, reviewing their work and supporting them in the development of their role.
• Responsible for on-site audit findings report, identifying and documenting any areas of concern/risks identified by audit team, emphasising relevant messages, and submitting for review.
• Developing good client relationships, in order to adapt approach and communication and ensure client satisfaction
• Understand the impact on client relationship where there are multiple services offered across the firm to the same client and works with the rest of the teams to ensure a great client experience.
• Offer support to team members and across other teams, sharing knowledge as appropriate and personally getting involved.
• Want to learn and expand on your own knowledge identifying where work overlaps.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• ACCA or ACA Qualified (UK Based)
• 3 or more years working within a UK based accountancy practice.
• Experience of overseeing, training and developing audit juniors on site and in the office.
• Experience of working with groups of companies/companies that are growing.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then don’t delay and apply today.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.