£30-35,000 PA (Negotiable), Company car, Overtime, benefits
Full time, permanent
Are you looking for the next step in your career in the occupational hygiene sector? Are you looking for an employer who will invest in your professional development within a supportive team environment? If so then look no further.
I am looking for someone who has a few years under their belt within the industry and has either achieved or is well on their way to achieving CertOH or LFOH status. My client understands that this is not the end of the career path for an Occupational Hygiene Consultant and there is always more to learn. In joining their company you will be working within a team with a great balance of experienced hires and motivated junior consultants.
They are looking to strengthen their knowledge base with someone who is dedicated to delivering high quality service and providing a great customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
• carrying out testing, inspection, sampling and risk assessments
• Setting up and using monitoring equipment to measure exposure levels in the workplace
• Carrying out noise, dust, air quality, and COSHH assessments
• Travelling to and from client sites several days per week
• Writing reports and delivering feedback to clients
• Undertake training to work towards relevant BOHS and other CPD certifications
You could have any combination of British Occupational Hygiene Society modules, university degree in a relevant subject, and experience within a consultancy or on site in construction, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, or other industries where workplace safety is of paramount importance.
The role is home based with regular travel to client sites, you are provided a company phone and laptop for report writing, and a company vehicle or car allowance.
The company is a rapidly growing TIC sector organisation providing ample opportunities for future career progression.