Competitive Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Are you an Office Administrator seeking a fantastic new opportunity? An exciting opportunity has come about for an individual within the Warwick area to join a well-established and highly regarded Main Contractor within Construction who have been delivering lasting impact for clients within sectors such as Commercial, M.O.D, Educational, Healthcare and more.
The ideal candidate will be an Office Administrator and will aid the office team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects as well as having that strong family feel to make sure everyone is heard and feels important. If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
As an Office Administrator, some of your responsibilities will be:
• Supporting in the accurate completion of monthly reports for issue to clients
• Responsibility for the arrangement of purchase orders for overhead spending, temporary staff and any other items as requested.
• Dealing with materials & plant supply chain queries around payment/approvals of invoices etc
• Support in the ongoing review and adjustments to our project cash flow forecasts
• Assistance in the pricing of small day to day repairs.
• Day to day running of the office.
• 2 years of Contract/Office support Administration within Construction.
• Experience of approving invoices, raising purchase orders, and arranging purchase orders for overhead spending.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Live or able to commute to Warwick.
• Experience using social media to be able to provide support to the social media team to promote the business.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
• Company Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Work with a family run business where you are heard and important.
• Group Activities.
• Be apart of a company who give back to Charity, Health, Youth, etc.
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.