• Responsible for constructing clinical trial kits according to strict protocols in place
• Responsible for maintaining equipment, log books, product accountability and automation set up of
• Responsible for batch documentation and logging data in to electronic systems such as SAP
• Follow GMP guidelines related to packaging, labelling and printing
• Form strong working relationships with both internal colleagues and external partners.
• For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• Experience in accurately documenting data in to electronic systems such as SAP
• Excellent IT skills ( MS office packages)
• Previous Science degree is not essential but appreciation for science is required
• Previous experience in working within pharmacy, scientific packaging role or clinical trial test kits
assembly role is ideal
• Excellent written and communication skills
If you are interested, please apply now!