Company details and job overview:
Based at the Head Office in Warrington my client is looking to recruit a Part Time Finance Assistant to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that provides bespoke services to the care industry. The company is growing, and both offers long term security and progression.
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
28 Days Holiday-Pro Rata, company contribution pension scheme, regular company and social outings. Free parking, company incentives and much much more
Hours : Part-Time – 24 Hours Per Week
Monday (non negotiable) 8.30am to 5.30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm
£25,000 pro rata - £12.00 Per Hour
Your new role as a Finance Assistant:
As the Finance Assistant you will report directly into the Finance Manager, you will be providing support to agency employees, clients and prospective clients. You need to be self-motivated and focused with a keen eye for details. You will be an excellent communicator, problem solver with impeccable time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise workload. The company is extremely ambitious, and welcome staff who want to progress and learn with the existing, experienced team.
Day to day duties:
• Ensure that all MI reports are delivered precisely and in a timely manner to the Finance Manager
• Invoice generation and timesheet correlation
• Responsible for creating and maintaining specialist invoicing and processes
• Ensure high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness of billing process
• Proactively resolve issues and queries
• Reconcile, identify and investigate variances
• Raise and dispatch invoices within defined timescales
• Any other ad-hoc duties required by management
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
• Experience within an invoicing /similar role
• Excellent time management
• Ideally experienced in the use of Excel and Xero
This is a great role and offers the successful candidate, long term career progression, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a team who are supportive and professional.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachael West – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.