Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance are recruiting on behalf of an organisation based in the Preston area, who have been operating for over a hundred years. This business have seen growth over the last 12 months and are continuing to forge long lasting relationships up and down the UK. They now seek to appoint a Payroll Administrator on a permanent full time basis to joining their already experienced team. So if you have at least 3 years payroll experience and are seeking a new challenge with a supportive and respected business, then please get in touch.
Your New Role as the Payroll Administrator:
As the Payroll Administrator you will report to the Finance Manager, carrying out the following duties:-
- Process payroll for every pay period
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on salary, benefits, and taxes
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have a minimum of 3 years recent experience in a similar role. You will have experience of working to deadlines with minimum supervision, whilst also being able to organise and prioritise your workload. In addition, you will be able to use IT in a financial environment, in particular, Word and Powerpoint, and have the ability to use and develop Excel spreadsheets. You will also have good communication and team working skills, and possess good attention to detail.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
You will be paid a competitive salary and given the opportunity to work alongside a knowledgeable team of finance professionals. The role offers 22 days annual leave, a Company pension, store discounts, Employee Assistance Programme, on-site parking, and life assurance.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.