Company Details And Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a friendly and professional business in the Accrington area now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Executive to work either PART TIME OR FULL TIME ( c 20hrs p/w 10-3pm) . This role offers the ability for someone with payroll skills to also utilise or learn bookkeeping/accounts skllls if desired! Working as part of a small team you will deal with full end to end weekly/monthly/fortnightly payroll processing on behalf of your own client portfolio of around 80 monthly and 20 weekly payrolls, together with client/HMRC liaison. This is an great opportunity offering a lovely, friendly "family" feel environment for either an experienced Payroll or Payroll & Bookkeeping specialist now seeking a flexible and varied opportunity to further develop their career!
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to c25K
• 28 days holiday!!!! (35 inc Bank holidays)
Your New Role As Payroll Executive:
Effectively processing full end to end payroll functions for weekly/monthly and annual payrolls across a diverse client portfolio. You will undertake a varied and fast moving Payroll and or Bookkeeping role.
Day to Day Duties:
• Process and administer payroll processes across a diverse portfolio of clients on a weekly/monthly and annual basis on behalf of small SME's and larger clients
• Ensure BACS payments are processed in an effective and timely manner
• Undertake auto enrolment pension processing
• Dealing with SSP/SMP/SSP and PAYE
• Dealing with and ensuring smooth processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46's
• Liaison with and experience of dealing with HMRC and RTI filing end of year processing
• Liaison with clients to sort out any queries with regard to tax and payments.
Experience & Qualifications Required To Apply:
• Previous payroll experience working within a similar role either within an accountancy/bureau or inhouse payroll processing role, working full end to end, dealing with weekly/ monthly payrolls.
• Confident and friendly communication/telephone manner to engage effectively with clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional currently working inhouse or within an accountancy practice/bureau position, who is now seeking more autonomy. This thriving and friendly professional business offers an amazing 28 days holiday entitlement !!!! (35 including bank hols) and parking, pension. This role would suit a payroll professional who is looking to further their skills within a smaller firm offering a great place to work, offering a stable and supportive working environment.
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.