Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an established market leader in the Newcastle area. This organisation are one of the largest in the construction industry and are currently on a rapid growth trajectory; so now is a great time to join. They are looking to broaden their finance function and add three Payroll Administrators to their team. This is the perfect opportunity for a goal-oriented and aspiring individual looking for career advancement opportunities in the short to medium term.
Your new role as the Payroll Administrator:
As the new Payroll Administrator, you will report directly to the Payroll Manager. You will carry out the following duties:-
- Processing our weekly and monthly payroll including BACS and RTI
- Validating all payroll output, including data input by employees, the business, and the wider HR Shared Services Team
- Manual calculations from gross to net pay, including NI and PAYE
- Dealing with employee salary and payroll queries
- Interfaces from third party suppliers as well as our internal time and attendance systems
- Being responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating payroll processes
- Payroll reporting
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
You will have extensive experience in the end-to-end payroll running process and will be proficient in the use of Payroll Software. You will also be competent in producing manual calculations as well as the use of Excel.
Ideally, you will have worked with a weekly payroll and have an awareness of Working Rules Agreements. You will also be used to high volume workloads and will be able to work towards KPIs of timeliness and quality.
A good attention to detail is critical in this role and the successful candidate will take full responsibility for the quality of their own work as well as supporting colleagues in maintaining high standards.
Strong verbal and written communicative skills are hugely valued in HR Shared Services; customers are at the centre of everything this Company do; you will need to ensure that you are able to communicate effectively with them.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
This is a diverse role which provides the successful candidate with a great platform to extend their knowledge and further their finance specific expertise. Progressive career opportunities will be available and you will receive valuable support from an engaging and experienced Manager. You will receive a competitive starting salary depending on your experience. Other benefits include:-
• Company DC pension scheme up to 5% EE’s & 7% ER’s
• Wellbeing hour each week.
• Opportunity to join into the company SIP scheme
• Flexible benefits window – Options to purchase additional holidays, bikes, tech vouchers, dental cover, PMI etc
• Reward platform where you can get discounts off shopping, insurance, cars etc
• Hybrid working
• Enhanced company sickness scheme
• Enhanced company Maternity/Paternity/Shared parental/Adoption schemes
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications: CIPP.
• Employee assistance programme
• Up to 2 days volunteering per year
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.