Company Details And Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a friendly professional business in the Rochdale area seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator. This role is full end to end payroll processing as part of a small payroll team who work collaboratively together processing a variety of client payrolls on a weekly/monthly/fortnightly basis for up to 100 employees. This is a varied payroll processing role and a great opportunity to join a friendly, supportive, established firm who offer an "easygoing" environment for either an experienced Payroll Administrator or Senior now seeking a flexible, varied opportunity to further develop their career!
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to c30K dependent on experience
• 22 days holiday
• Parking available
• Flexible working
Your New Role As Payroll Administrator:
Processing full end to end payroll functions for weekly/monthly/fortnightly payrolls across a diverse client portfolio. You will undertake a varied and fast moving Payroll role within a friendly team.
Day to Day Duties:
• Process and administer payroll processes across a diverse portfolio of clients on a weekly/monthly/ fortnightly basis on behalf of both small SME's and larger clients via SAGE
• Dealing with BACS payments ensuring processed in an effective, timely manner
• Dealing with auto enrolment pension processing
• Dealing with SSP/SMP/SSP and PAYE
• Ensuring smooth processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46's/P60's
• Liaison with HMRC and RTI filing, end of year processing
• Client liaison dealing with any taxation/payment queries effectively
Experience & Qualifications Required To Apply:
• The successful candidate should ideally possess previous SAGE software experience together with payroll experience either within an accountancy/bureau or inhouse payroll processing role, working full end to end, dealing with weekly/ monthly payrolls.
• Confident, friendly telephone manner to engage effectively with clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional currently working inhouse or within an accountancy practice/bureau position, who is now seeking more autonomy. This thriving and friendly professional business offers a supportive, friendly and stable working environment. This role would suit a payroll professional who is looking to further their skills within a smaller firm offering a great place to work!
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.