Kenton Black Finance are proud to represent this successful professional company in the Worsley area who due to continued expansion, are now offering an exciting opportunity as Payroll Administrator to join their friendly payroll team. Ideally the successful applicant will possess previous payroll experience dealing with multiple client payrolls within a similar role within a fast paced environment.
If you are looking to join a progressive and friendly payroll team feeling and you feel that your payroll career is going nowhere and want to join a company with career development opportunities for the future then this one is for you! This is a full end to end end to end payroll processing role working as an integral part of a team, looking after your own client portfolio. Lots of scope to develop professionally new skills and experience within the payroll department.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Full end to end payroll weekly/monthly/fortnightly payrolls on behalf of a number of high volume clients- SAGE 50 experience - desirable, not essential
· Dealing with SMP/SSP/SPP/ and auto enrolment pension contributions
· Issuing payslips and sending out of payroll correspondence
· Dealing with auto enrolment - pensions NOW/NEST
· Deal with client/employee queries
· Liaison with HMRC regarding queries, updating and processing BACS payments
· Knowledge of RTI/Process year end processing (desirable)
· PAYE, P46/P45/P60's processing and ideally an understanding of IR35
Salary: to c£27,000 + 4 x Life Cover, + Income Protection + Generous Pension + 25 days hols!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Payroll specialist to work for a company that value their staff and offer long term career potential within a stable working environment as they continue to expand their payroll department.
If you are interested in this role, we would be delighted to receive your application, please apply NOW.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.