Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance are representing an established, friendly financial firm in Halesowen, West Midlands who due to expansion, are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their small payroll team within their lovely offices.
This opportunity offers a varied role with flexible working start and finish times.
The Payroll Administrator role would suit an experienced payroller ideally with bureau/accountancy or multiple frequency inhouse payroll processing, with a high attention to detail and ideally knowledge of SAGE 50 (training is provided)
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to c£28,000 dependent on experience
• Opportunity for flexible working 9-5 or 8-4 or 10-6
• Generous hols + bank hols
• Optional health cover
• Cycle to work scheme
Your new role as Payroll Administrator:
You will be working as part of busy and lively team to effectively run the payroll function on a daily basis for a variety of clients dealing with multiple frequency payrolls, therefore attention to detail and strong communication skills are required to liaise with your client portfolio.
Day to Day Duties:
• Undertake full end to end Payroll processing for both weekly/monthly & four weekly payrolls for a varied portfolio of small to large clients using SAGE payroll system (previous experience preferred however software training is provided
• Processing BACS payments and manual payroll calculations
• Undertake auto enrolment pension processing and RTI filing end of year processing
• Dealing with SSP/SMP/SSP/SPP/SAP processing
• Processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46's and P60's. Knowledge of CIS ideal but not essential
• Liaising with HMRC and clients.
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
• Previous payroll experience at running end to end payroll within a similar role processing monthly/weekly/4 weekly payrolls
• Strong communication and attention to detail skills
• Proactive approach to resolving queries
• Confident and friendly communication/telephone manner
This position offers an exceptional opportunity for an experienced payroll professional currently working within a full end to end payroll processing seeking , great benefits and a supportive working environment within this dynamic Halesowen firm. This is the perfect opportunity to take a step forward in your payroll career with a leading professional firm offering great prospects for the future.
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew, Executive Consultant - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Worcester, Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK