Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black are assisting with a well respected organisation in the Preston area. This business are going from strength to strength and are seeking to employ a full-time and permanent Payroll Assistant to work as part of their established finance team.
Your New Role as the Payroll Assistant:
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Checking payroll data entered by other payroll staff
- Collect and process employees’ expenses
- Other payroll-related tasks as identified
- Issuing P45’s
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Sound understanding of PAYE and NI;
- Sound understanding of Statutory payments. E.g. SMP, SSP;
- Awareness of current pension legislation relating to Auto Enrolment.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.