Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black have partnered with a well respected organisation in the Blackburn area. This business are growing year on year and are seeking to employ a full-time and permanent Payroll Assistant to work as part of their established finance team.
Your New Role as the Payroll Assistant:
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Accurately processing payroll data for all permanent employees on internal systems in line with deadlines, supporting with their international payroll too
- Undertaking all benefits administration, including pension, childcare vouchers etc
- Respond to any specific payroll queries, investigating and resolving them in a timely manner
- Track all changes relating to the full employee lifecycle; including the onboarding of new starters, contracts, amendments and maternity
- Prioritise and manage your workload, ensuring work is completed to deadlines
- Update and maintain the internal systems, databases and spreadsheets, ensuring all data and information is accurate and up-to-date
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Sound understanding of PAYE and NI;
- Sound understanding of Statutory payments. E.g. SMP, SSP;
- Awareness of current pension legislation relating to Auto Enrolment.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.