Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a friendly and professional business established for over 20yrs in the Horsforth, Leeds area now seeking to appoint a competent, experienced Payroll Executive within a hybrid payroll role offering 3 days at home and 2 days in the office. Working as part of a team of 3, you will undertake full end to end weekly/monthly/fortnightly payroll processing on behalf of your own varied client portfolio using Sage, together with extensive client/HMRC liaison. This is an exceptional opportunity, offering great benefits for an experienced Payroll Executive/Assistant/Administrator possessing strong client liaison skills now seeking a more flexible and autonomous opportunity to further develop their payroll career!
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to £30K
• Opportunity for hybrid flexible working (3 days per week)
• 5 weeks hols + bank hols
• Healthcare & Dental Cover
• Life Cover
Your new role as Payroll Executive:
Working alongside one other in the payroll team effectively processing full end to end the payroll functions for weekly/monthly and annual payrolls across a diverse client portfolio utilising Sage payroll. You will undertake a varied and fast moving Payroll Executive role involving client liaison and the opportunity to work in a hybrid role with up to 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
Day to Day Duties:
• Process and administer payroll processes across a diverse portfolio of clients on a weekly/monthly and annual basis on behalf of small SME's and larger clients using Sage payroll.,
• CIS processing (experience beneficial, training provided)
• Ensure BACS payments are processed in an effective and timely manner
• Undertake auto enrolment pension processing
• Dealing with SSP/SMP/SSP and PAYE.
• Dealing with and ensuring smooth processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46's (no P11D's)
• Liaison with and experience of dealing with HMRC and RTI filing end of year processing
• Liaison with clients to sort out any queries with regard to tax and payments.
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
• Previous payroll experience at working within a similar role with solid payroll full end to end payroll processing experience, processing weekly/ monthly/annual payrolls
• Strong communication skills both internal and external
• Proactive approach to resolving queries
• Confident and friendly communication/telephone manner to engage effectively with clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional currently working within a position either within industry or an accountancy practice/bureau who is now seeking more autonomy within a thriving and friendly professional business on the outskirts of Leeds within the Horsforth area. Offering flexible hybrid working (3 days at home), parking, life cover, health & dental plan, and 5 weeks holidays, this is the perfect opportunity to join a leading professional firm offering a stable and supportive working environment.
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.