Payroll & HR Assistant
Up to £26,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll and HR Assistant to join an established and growing Civil Engineering contractor in the East Midlands with a turnover in excess of £150m.
The business is privately owned and specialise in Civil Engineering, Earthworks, Soil Stabilisation, Demolition and Construction schemes, having a strong reputation within the market.
They are seeking a driven candidate to work closely with their HR team.
The successful applicant for this Payroll and HR Assistant role would have the following:
• Experience in Sage payroll essential - processing for medium to large company
• Experience with excel spreadsheets
• Knowledge of Gender Pay gap reporting advantageous but not essential
• Attention to detail
• Team player, Reliable & Flexible
• Monitoring Holiday allowance
• Accurate record keeping
• Pension processing
• Payroll year end process
• Up to £26,000 basic salary (dependant on the candidate’s experience)
• Holiday entitlement
• Pension contribution
• Plus, much more
In addition, the working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm, with occasional Saturday morning working, a maximum of 6 per year.
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.