Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a reputable, well-established and aspiring Company in the Preston area. This business are a leader in their industry and are seeking to recruit a Payroll Manager to oversee a small team of payrollers. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and driven individual looking for their next challenge in the finance industry.
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
• Discount schemes
Your new role as the Payroll Manager:
As the Payroll Manager, you will report directly to the Finance Manager, where you will oversee the development, implementation and effective monitoring of user friendly payroll administration processes and procedures that meets the needs of the business.
Key duties include:
• Reporting and resolving any queries arising on the inhouse payroll system, whilst taking accountability for the processing of all payrolls within the UK business areas
• Ensuring legislation is adhered to and that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner whilst ensuring compliance with internal and external audit requirements
• Sign off the monthly payroll process in line with internal and external audit requirements, whilst auditing all changes of employee details, through the self-service HR system and the payroll team
• Ensuring all checks and controls are completed, managing the administration in relation to all company benefits, including private healthcare and company cars
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
To be considered, you must possess at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. You will have excellent communication abilities and impeccable attention to detail skills. In addition, you will be capable of problem solving, possess analytical skills and capable of working well under pressure. You must be able to demonstrate that you are well-organised, able to work to strict deadlines and possess strong negotiation skills.
As the new Payroll Manager you will be paid a competitive salary and given the opportunity to work alongside a knowledgeable team of finance professionals, overseeing their payroll function. Flexible working arrangement can be discussed for the successful candidate.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being handled by Emma Noble – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.