Company Details And Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance proud to represent a professional finance firm in Halesowen, West Midlands, who are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Bureau Manager with ideally previous bureau/accountancy practice expertise to work in hybrid or office based a "stand alone" role, without staff supervision and offering flexible start and finish!
This Payroll Bureau Manager opportunity involves overseeing the full end to end payroll processing of a variety of both large and small client payrolls on a weekly/monthly/fortnightly basis via BRIGHTPAY(training provided). The largest payroll being around 160 employees with the remainder being 18-20 employees. This is a superb opportunity to join an established, stable firm who offer a supportive and friendly environment. This role is ideal for an experienced Payroll Manager or Payroll Senior ready for a new challenge working "hands on" with client payrolls from start to finish.
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to c35K dependent on experience
21 days holidays
Your New Role As Payroll Bureau Manager:
Managing, overseeing and processing full end to end payroll functions for weekly/fortnightly/monthly payrolls across a diverse client portfolio.
Day to Day Duties:
• Process and oversee the payroll processes across a diverse portfolio of clients on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis on behalf of both small and larger clients across a variety of sectors via BRIGHTPAY (training can be provided) .
• Processing BACS payments on behalf of clients.
• Dealing with auto enrolment pension processing
• SSP/SMP/SSP and PAYE
• Processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46''s/P60''s
• Liaison with HMRC and submission of RTI monthly and annually. Some EPS/FPS and CIS ideal.
• Client liaison
Experience & Qualifications Required To Apply:
• The successful candidate should ideally possess previous payroll experience as a Payroll Manager or Payroll Supervisor, within a full end to end accountancy/bureau payroll processing role, dealing with multiple interval payrolls via BRIGHTPAY (training can be provided)
• Possess a confident, personable telephone manner to engage effectively with clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Bureau Manager or Senior currently working in an accountancy practice/bureau position, seeking more autonomy. This friendly professional finance firm offers a supportive working environment and autonomy in the role.
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew, Executive Consultant - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Worcester and Glasgow Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.