Company Details And Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance are working with a progressive professional financial business in Dudley, West Midlands, who due to continued business success, are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Supervisor.
This exciting and responsible Payroll Supervisor role involves undertaking full end to end payroll processing as part of a payroll team of 4, processing a variety of both large and small client payrolls on a weekly/monthly/fortnightly basis via IRIS/STAR and Paycircle (training provided) This is a varied role and a great opportunity to join an established firm who offer a supportive and friendly place to work. This role is ideal for an experienced Payroll Supervisor or Payroll Senior ready for more autonomy, who enjoys responsibility to supervise a small team and oversee the payroll alongside the Payroll Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced payroll specialist to take their next step to further develop their career!
Key Benefits/Rewards on offer:
• Salary: to c33K dependent on experience PLUS
4 weeks holidays (rising by 2 in October)
Hybrid working 3 days office, 2 at home
Your New Role As Payroll Supervisor:
Processing full end to end payroll functions for weekly/bi weekly/monthly/quarterly payrolls across a diverse client portfolio within a busy and friendly team environment, you will undertake a varied and fast moving Payroll role. The role involves overseeing the payroll process and supervisory duties.
Day to Day Duties:
• Process and oversee the payroll processes across a diverse portfolio of clients on a weekly/bi weekly/monthly/quarterly basis on behalf of both small and larger clients across a variety of sectors including charity sector, blue chip organisations and smaller SME's via STAR/IRIS and Paycircle (training can be provided)
• Processing BACS payments on behalf of clients, ensuring accuracy
• Dealing with auto enrolment pension processing
• Dealing with SSP/SMP/SSP and PAYE
• Processing of new starters/leavers, P45/P46's/P60's
• Liaison with HMRC and RTI submission monthly and annually
• Client liaison answering queries effectively via telephone and email
Experience & Qualifications Required To Apply:
• The successful candidate should ideally possess previous payroll experience as a Payroll Supervisor or Payroll Senior, preferably within an accountancy/bureau or multiple site inhouse payroll processing role, working full end to end, dealing with weekly/ monthly payrolls via STAR/IRIS/Payroll Professional (training can be provided)
• Possess a confident, friendly telephone manner to engage effectively with clients.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll professional ideally currently working in an accountancy practice/bureau position, who is now seeking more autonomy, flexible working and better benefits package. This thriving, expanding professional firm offers a supportive and stable working environment and personal development/training opportunities.
This vacancy is being handled by Vanessa Mathew, Principal Consultant - Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Worceser and Glasgow Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.