Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a forward thinking accountancy practice committed and dedicated to providing quality tax and accounting services to their valued clients.
They are looking for a Personal Tax Semi Senior to join their growing and dynamic team and to manage the personal tax affairs of their clients.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Personal Tax Semi Senior, you will enjoy:
• Competitive Salary up to £35,000 per annum, DOE
• Flexible Working Options
• On-going training and career progression
• Study Support if applicable
• 20 days holiday increasing after years of service plus 8 Bank Holidays per annum
• Birthday Off
• Pension plan
• Healthcare Scheme
As a Personal Tax Semi Senior, you will be responsible for:
• Managing a portfolio of clients.
• Preparing self-assessment tax returns, corporation tax returns and P11Ds.
• Liaising with clients, colleagues and HMRC amongst others.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in professional accountancy practice.
• ATT preferred
• Ability to work independently and with your own initiative.
• Confident in dealing with a variety of third parties including HMRC.
• Must be friendly, punctual, presentable and polite.
• Ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude.
• Strong team working skills with ability to work autonomously.
• Preferably local within Stoke on Trent and have your own car
• Full-time or Part-time applicants will be considered.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.