Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a long-established business with a modern outlook and highly value their employees, offering progression and stability within an excellent and sociable working culture.
They are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their growing, dynamic and friendly team in Stockport and to manage the personal tax affairs of their clients.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Personal Tax Senior, you will enjoy:
• Salary up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Hybrid Working – usually 3 days in the office
• 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Medical Health Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Training is Provided
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for:
• Managing portfolio of varied clients.
• Dealing with tax compliance including preparation and submission of annual Tax Returns for various clients.
• Preparing self-assessment tax returns and P11Ds.
• Advising clients on a range of tax issues.
• Liaising with HMRC and third parties on behalf of clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum 2+ years experience working in a tax environment within Public Practice
• Ability to work independently and with your own initiative.
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Strong numeracy and time management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude.
• Strong team-working skills
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.