Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a reputable, long-established business in the Northwich area who are currently looking to recruit a Personal Tax Senior.
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and their tax activities, dealing with tax compliance, planning and preparing personal tax returns.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Personal Tax Senior, you will enjoy:
• Salary up to £33,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Flexible Working
• 36 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Medical Health Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Bereavement Support
• Life Assurance
• On-site Parking
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be responsible for:
• Managing portfolio of personal tax clients.
• Preparing personal tax returns in accordance with deadlines.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service
• Advising clients on range of tax issues.
• Preparing and completing self-assessment tax returns and P11Ds.
• Researching and interpreting tax regulations, keeping up-to-date with changes in legislation
• Mentoring, reviewing and training junior staff members.
• Liaising with HMRC and third parties on behalf of clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• With relevant experience working in a personal tax environment within Public Practice
• Tax or accountancy qualifications would be an advantage.
• Study support would be available to the right person.
• Ability to work independently and with your own initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong numeracy and time management skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong team-working skills.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.