Business Development Manager - Pharma CRO
London - Hybrid
£ Competitive Salary
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading pharma CRO company has a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK and the rest of the world. My client is seeking a Business Development Manager to sell their services UK wide. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Pharma Business development manager role
• Free onsite parking
• Company car
• 25 holidays + BH
• Private health insurance
• Annual salary review
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling pharma research services.
• Visiting clients.
• Liaise with different teams to utilize promotional activity.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Business Development Managers role, you will need to have:
• Experience selling pharma or research services
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
• Ideally a Science or engineering degree