Job title: Pharmaceutical Engineer
Salary: up to 45K (D.O.E)
I’m currently working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing company located in Deeside, looking to add a pharmaceutical engineer to their engineering department. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, with great scope for career progression with the engineering sphere of the pharmaceutical industry.
As a pharmaceutical engineer you will:
• Support in planned and reactive maintenance activites.
• Provide periodic fault finding and repair.
• Provide technical support to production team to minimise reactive maintenance.
• Follow SOPs without fail.
• Carry out root cause analysis on any plant maintenance.
• Complete relevant operational documentation without supervision.
• Manage contract engineers in the installation and building of new infrastructure.
The successful pharmaceutical engineer will have the following:
• Full time served engineering apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications.
• MSc or BSc in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
• Experience working within pharmaceutical engineering.
• Production engineering experience.
Keywords: Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Engineering, Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, technical support, production engineering, plant maintenance, multiskilled engineering, calibration, repair, B&P, L8 17th ED, HVAC.