Pharmaceutical Production Manager
Around £45K depending on experience
A pharmaceutical production manager is needed near Nottingham. This pharmaceutical production manager will have the fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the development and supply of medicines for an established business near Nottingham. This pharmaceutical production manager will be on a full-time permanent role based at the site near Nottingham.
The role will involve:
• Managing the manufacturing process including following SOPs, GMP and HSE.
• Review of production and product documents.
• Teaching and managing staff for their personal development.
• Quality control and risk management.
• Ensuring compliance with medicines and healthcare products regulatory agency.
To apply for this position, you will need to have:
• Minimum 1 year of Experience in GMP pharmaceutical production management
• Chemistry or engineering degree or similar
• Preferably MHRA (medicines and healthcare products regulatory agency) and MRA (Mutual recognition agreements)
• Competitive salary