Pharmaceutical QC Analyst (AH059)
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
£21K - £25K Basic + 23 Days Holiday + Flexible Working + Bonus
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical manufacturing business based near Derby. This GMP accredited organisation are now looking to add a Pharmaceutical QC Analyst to their team, a fantastic role enabling someone to gain experience with a wide range of pharmaceutical analytical techniques and methods.
This is a great business which offers considerable opportunities to grow within the company, both within the lab (Senior Analyst, Supervisor, Manager) and even long-term potentially into Quality Assurance!
As a Pharmaceutical QC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Performing quality control testing of a variety of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products
• Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, FT-IR, UV-Vis and wet chemistry
• Calibrating a range of laboratory equipment
• Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
• Ensuring that strict cGMP compliance is adhered to in the laboratory
• Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience as a QC Analyst ideally in a pharmaceutical or other GMP regulated organisation.
Experience with HPLC is essential, with any knowledge of method development/validation being highly beneficial.
You must be able to take responsibility for your own projects and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.