£50k - £60k + Car/Allowance + Company Benefits
This client are a Main Contractor operating throughout England that are going from strength to strength, as a result they’re recruiting for an experienced Construction Planner to join the Northeast Region covering the Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham and Teesside areas.
The projects range from £10m - £100m averaging around the £35m mark in the following sectors: Industrial, Commercial, Leisure, Retail, Education and Health.
Duties will include:
• Proving planning services as an integral part of the pre-construction and site team
• Liaising with Client leading programme meetings offering solutions to Client requirements
• Producing end-to-end programmes
• Liaison with stakeholders providing progress reports
• Value Engineering and buildability
• Identifying potential risks and offering practical solutions
• Establish key milestones
• Liaison with supply chain
• Planning Experience from a Construction Background
• Experienced in producing end-to-end programmes from appointment to handover
• Full understanding of full project lifecycle, including architectural construction detail, planning and rescheduling techniques, M&E, infrastructure and procurement
• Full ICT Literate with knowledge of Asta
• Ability to plan and programme in line with company/client process and procedure
• A strategic and confident decision maker able to see the bigger picture
• Excellent communication and ability to work within a team
For more information or to apply direct contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black Leeds.