Leicester – Hybrid working
Due to expansion my client, a leading regional civil engineering contractor, is seeking a construction Planner with a Civil Engineering background to join their family-owned business. If you’re an Engineer / Agent / Project Manager looking for an opportunity to move into pre-construction, this could also be an opportunity for you.
As a Planner, you would be doing a hybrid role and responsible for the following:
• Working closely with the estimating and delivery teams (operational and commercial), engaging in a purposeful and well organised manner
• Identifying the planning scope including constraints; major quantities and contract requirements
• Preparing, reviewing and maintaining fully resourced programmes including appraising the outcomes for conformance with expectations and
• Preparing visual material in support of planned methods
• Preparing resource schedules for appraisal at tender reviews and on an ongoing basis for secured contracts
• Assisting by providing the requisite information in relation to progress reports, project delays and forecasting
• Contributing to the coaching, supporting and formal training of other team members
The Candidate: The ideal person for this role will offer the following:
• An HND, HNC or degree qualification in a relevant construction-related discipline
• A current CSCS card
• A full UK driving license
• Good knowledge of Civil Engineering
• Competitive Salary D.O.E
• Hybrid Working
• Car allowance/Company car
• Bupa health care
• 15% company bonus
Established for over 50 years, my client has grown considerably recently, and this role is to enable further growth. They currently turn over in excess of £30m and advocates the long-term partnership approach and benefit from a high level of repeat business.
If you feel this exciting opportunity is for you, then please contact Bethany at Kenton Black 0751 1177441.