Construction / Build
An exciting new opportunity for a Planner to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor within the Buckingham region. The company enjoy a turnover of c£400 million out of the Build division and are looking to grow and expand the team to keep up with the demand of work they are winning.
The Client works within sectors such as Industrial, Commercial, M.O.D, M.O.J, Education, Healthcare, Stadia and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Manager to join an amazing company and really apply their trade and skills to a well-established main contractor.
As Construction Planner you will play a crucial role in the successful execution of construction projects for this Tier 1 Main Contractor. You will be responsible for creating, managing, and updating project schedules.
Your expertise in construction planning enables you to analyse project requirements, develop comprehensive schedules, identify critical paths, and monitor progress to ensure timely completion.
What we want from you:
• Previous experience as a Planner within the construction industry.
• Good technical knowledge and good understanding of industry processes.
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Full UK driving license.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
• Live within or commutable to Buckingham.
On Offer for You:
• Competitive Salary
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Career development and progression.
• 26 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.