Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a forward thinking accountancy practice committed and dedicated to providing quality tax and accounting services to their valued clients.
Due to expansion, they are seeking a Practice Accountant, part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA to join their growing team and to manage an existing client portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of a reputable firm regardless of your level of qualification. The company will consider applications from semi seniors, time-served bookkeepers, recent AAT level graduates or individuals qualified by experience who wish to take their career in finance to the next level.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Practice Accountant, you will enjoy:
• Competitive Salary up to £35,000 per annum, DOE
• Flexible Working Options
• Ongoing training and career progression
• 20 days holiday increasing after years of service plus 8 Bank Holidays per annum
• Birthday Off
• Pension plan
• Healthcare Scheme
As a Practice Accountant, you will be responsible for:
• First point of contact for new and existing customers.
• Preparing accounts for Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Preparing Self-Assessment tax returns.
• Bookkeeping and Management Accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA, or qualified by experience is desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice.
• Good communicator with excellent problem solving skills and a good attention to detail.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of accounting systems such as Xero, Sage or others is essential.
• Experience of payroll processing would be desirable but not essential.
• Preferably local within Stoke on Trent and have your own car
• Full-time or Part-time applicants will be considered.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.