LC-MS Principal scientist
A well established CRO based in Cheshire is currently growing its analytical department and is looking for a driven senior LC-MS scientist / analyst to join them. The suitable LC-MS scientist will have experience working to GLP/GCP/GMP in a regulatory environment and will be a natural problem solver. The key responsibilities of the senior LC-MS scientist are as follows.
- They will be able to troubleshoot any issues with the LC-MS instrumentation and develop methods that for LC-MS that can be validated.
- The ability to troubleshoot, develop methods and validate methods for any other analytical instrumentation is a bonus.
- The ability to analyze large and small molecules such as peptides, polypeptides, nucleotides oligonucleotides etc.
- Research through the collaboration with customers, academic groups and scientific vendors
- Experience working within an analytical Laboratory and in developing and validating LC-MS methods for the analysis of large molecules.
- PhD in a life science
- experience using ScieX and Waters LC-MS systems
The company offers:
- a competitive salary based upon experience
- private healthcare
- An attractive holiday and pension scheme.
If you are interested in jobs based in the greater Manchester area with the following titles – Senior analyst – Principal analyst – senior analytical scientist – Principal analytical scientist then feel free to get in touch.