Are you a CDM and Construction Safety professional looking to join a growing a reputable consultancy? A boutique consultancy is looking for a dynamic Principal Designer/CDM Consultant to join their talented team in the Northwest of England. You must have a demonstrable background in delivering safety and CDM services on Construction projects and any experience in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role would be very well received.
Reporting into their central function you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging, multi-disciplinary client base across a variety of sectors but with a focus on the Retail, Housing, Healthcare and Commercial
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting sites
• Engaging with clients to offer the requisite report from planning and design to delivery
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• NEBOSH, NCRQ or NVQ-qualified
• Experienced in CDM 2015 or with a foundation of exposure related to the Construction sector; particularly Build, Refurb and Fit-out
• A relationship builder with good communication skills
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
• IMaPs or CMaPs (ideally)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £45-55,000 (dependent on quals and experience) plus a full package. They have a family feel and really value the wellbeing of their staff.