This is a permanent opportunity paying competitive salary and other benefits
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a pharmaceutical testing and R&D laboratory based in Kent who are looking to hire a process chemist to join their team due to expansion.
• Responsible for practical synthetic organic chemistry utilizing knowledge, experience and literature to support new route and reaction design.
• To safely and efficiently design and develop reactions, work-ups, isolations and purifications.
• To conduct analysis and characterization of practical work using a range of analytical techniques (e.g. HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC)
• To support transfer of products to scale up facilities
• Responsible for writing reviews, project reports and provide results back to external clients
• Responsible for managing multiple projects at once and provide updates to clients
• Degree in Pharmaceutical drug design, Medicinal chemistry or related subject is essential
• Experience in practical application of Organic Chemistry to pharmaceutical drug design is essential.
• Experience in using analytical techniques such as HPLC, NMR, TLC and GC is essential
• Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
• Ability manage multiple projects at once and deliver on targets
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!