Job Title: Process Engineer
Are you an accomplished Engineer / Chemist / Chemical Engineer looking to make a significant impact on a multinational and growing water treatment company? If so, I want to hear from you!
My client is a global leader in developing pure/ultra-pure water treatment and management technologies. They are looking to expand their multidiscipline team of scientists and engineers with an exciting new role, that of a Process Engineer.
- Project support (i.e., collaborating with R&D and QC departments in order to troubleshoot processes and technologies)
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers
- Designing, testing and operating laboratory-scale test rigs and prototypes
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or relevant subject
- Experience with water / water management, purification and softeners
- Willingness to take a practical and hands-on approach to new challenges
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Full UK Drivers License
My client offers a competitive salary and lucrative package for the Process Engineer position
If you’re keen to find out more information regarding the role, please get in touch at 07511177108. Alternatively, if you would like to apply for this role please send me an updated CV to email@example.com