Project Director - Data Centre (opportunities also exist for Project Managers & Site Managers with Data Centre experience)
Kenton Black International is excited to be working with this international principal contractor as their UK Data Centre business continues to thrive. They're currently looking for proven leaders to join them, to work on existing schemes and to help them to continue to grow and ultimately to become 'best in class' in the UK DC market.
Applications are encouraged from Project Directors that have a proven track record of successfully delivering complex data centre schemes for demanding international clients, on time and to budget.
General expectations for consideration include -
- Delivery of at least 2 data centre construction schemes as Senior PM or PD for the principal contractor
- History of managing complex projects in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Budget/Cost Management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Pre-construction experience beneficial
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrable experience growing and leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see the wider picture
- Strong focus on HSE
- Quality driven approach
To express your interest and for more information about these exciting opportunities, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org .