A leading specialist sub-contractor are looking for a Project Health & Safety Advisor to cover multiple RC frame projects across the country, working for the specialist RC frame contractor on a large MOJ project. Working on site, you will be a strong character, providing support and driving the safety agenda in conjunction with the in-house Safety team.
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSE, you will be:
• Working with Site and Project Management to ensure compliance and improve understanding
• Coaching site staff and engaging Safety in a challenging environment
• Helping to develop and manage site infrastructure including and temporary works
• Identifying areas for improvement whilst ensuring the smooth running of the site
You will be integral is ensuring the ‘basics’ are delivered on-site, in addition to identifying areas for improvement. You will be a proactive thinker being visible operationally and improving workforce engagement in Health & Safety. You will also be:
• NEBOSH-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• A member of IOSH (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in multi-faceted, large-scale construction sites (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience in RC frame (preferable)
This position gives you the opportunity to work on prestigious projects across the country, with all travel and stays away paid for. The salary on offer between £35-40k plus package based on experience and suitability. Please get in touch if interested.