Project Health & Safety Advisor
£50,000-£60,000 + package
This leading international specialist contractor is urgently looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor for a Data Centre construction project in East London. The successful applicant will provide Environment, Health and Safety guidance to the project team and will implement and maintain the company management systems for the project.
Whilst Data Centre experience is preferred, it's not essential. However all applicants should have a strong construction M&E background.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria -
- 5+ Years’ Experience in similar industry. Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and CSA preferably.
- Diploma to NFQ 8 in Occupational H&S. Certificate to NFQ 6 Environmental Management. Safe Pass, (CSCS (UK)), Train the Trainer, First Aid, Training Instructor.
- Internal ISO14000 and ISO45000 system auditor.
- Experience with the Construction Regulations and CDM roles, with experience working with sub-contractors.
- Experience with EHS Management Systems, safety schemes and tendering e.g. ISOs, Achilles, SSiPs etc.
- Excellent communication skills, through presentations, reports, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines.
- Ability to be able to prepare Audits and EHS reports, to a high standard.
- Up to date with Legislation, Standards, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Ability to lead and coordinate incident investigations and utilise root cause analysis.
IOSH Member or Equivalent.
Please get in touch to express your interest - email@example.com.