Project Manager - Permanent Role - £55k-£67.5k - Yorkshire Water
Due to an increase in workload particularly within our clients AMP7 framework agreements we are currently looking to recruit for the following permanent positions to work on a wide range of non-infrastructure and infrastructure projects throughout the Yorkshire region.
The successful candidate will lead and be accountable for complex multi-discipline water and wastewater projects, ensuring that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
• Lead by example by visibly promoting the company behaviours of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility and Excellence.
• To plan and coordinate deliver for non-infrastructure water and wastewater projects, ensuring work is completed on time, within budget and to the agreed standard.
• Ensure the implementation of the company Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Undertake regular health and safety tours on site ensuring that the high standard is maintained and improved upon.
• Responsible for the overall construction programmes ensuring they are planned, reviewed and delivered.
• Responsible for the delivery of projects with a value up to £10m.
• Responsible for all commercial activities associated with the project including the delivery of the agreed gross margin, management of cost control and other key commercial and financial matters.
• Build and develop the wider operational team to deliver all aspects of the project/contract requirements.
• Ensure the supply chain is coordinated and resolve any supply chain disputes and driving the programme to ensure success.
• Line management of Site Managers, Site Foreman and Engineers.
• Responsible for effective client relationship management and provides updates to internal and external stakeholders on project/contract progress.
• Chair progress meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions.
• Manage the client relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations.
• Liaise with design team to ensure buildable cost effective solutions are delivered to the required specifications.
• Ensure method statements, risk assessments are created, in place and reviewed as and when required.
Desirable training qualifications:
• APM Qualification
• CSCS Card (Managers)
• SMSTS (CITB)
• MS project
• ISOH Managing Safety
• Environmental Management (SEATS)
• CDM Awareness
• NEC Contract
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including:
• Company car/car allowance
• 5% Company pension contribution
• Death in service benefit 4 x notional salary
• Income protection scheme
This is an exciting time to be joining our business as we look to deliver some challenging and exciting projects through AMP7 and beyond.