Newcastle & Teesside
Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in the continued expansion of their North East business. There currently exists numerous opportunities for degree qualified and (ideally) chartered Project Managers in the Newcastle & Teesside offices, to guide clients and their professional teams on a number of exciting and iconic projects across the North East.
Taking responsibility for end to end service delivery, the successful applicants could be involved in anything from large and complex projects, to a number of minor works schemes as part of longstanding framework agreement. They will be the day to day client interface, ensuring that objectives are met and projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
We're keen to hear from people with a proven track record of delivering high quality project management services across the full project lifecycle. Type of project experience that are of particular interest include - Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Data Centres, Healthcare, Education.
Typical responsibilities will include -
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
Please send me a copy of your CV if you'd like to be considered - firstname.lastname@example.org .