Earthworks / Civil Engineering
I am currently working with a reputable regional contractor, who are looking for a Project Manager.
My client is a leading earthworks contractor with an excellent reputation. They specialise in bulk earthworks, soil stabilisation, demolition and ground remediation. They are currently going through a sustained period of growth with them on track for their busiest year to date. Their projects are located throughout the East Midlands and East Anglia.
They turnover circa £60m a year, with a busy orderbook for the next 24 months. Typical projects range in value from £20k to £30m.
They currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team, to work on various schemes throughout their region. This role has heavy emphasis on being commercially aware and been sound at programming. You should have a good working knowledge of NEC & JCT forms of contract is desirable.
• NEC & JCT Contract Experience
• Main Contractor Background (Will consider civil engineering, commercial build and earthworks contracting experience)
• Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in the same role
• Commutable to their sites in and around Cambridgeshire, East Anglia and Leicestershire.
• Preferrable B.Sc. or HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or Equivalent.
• £60,000 upwards per annum (Negotiable on Candidate Experience)
• Pick Up Truck
• Pension Contribution
• + More
This is an opportunity to work for a regional contractor with an excellent reputation who pride themselves on how they look after their employees.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham