£65,000 plus company package
We are recruiting Project Managers for a specialist Civil Engineering contractor who operate on a national scale, specialising in the delivery of civil engineering schemes that interface with water environments. Projects can occur on the coastline or inland and near to rivers, canals, reservoirs and lakes.
Ideally based in the Midlands the successful candidate will be responsible for 2-3 projects at any one time ranging in value from £500k to £6m. They will also have 1-2 projects in the development stage and take schemes from inception through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have experiencing leading civil engineering projects set in the marine environment (coastal, rivers and canals) with experience of earthworks, deep drainage, structures, flood defences, 278’s, remediation and other general civil engineering aspects.
This role involves hybrid working with national travel required when attending sites but the possibility of home working when workload permits.
• Proven experience of managing multiple high complexity projects within the relevant discipline.
• Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline (not essential but preferred)
• Knowledge of all aspects of successful project management
• Excellent commercial awareness and proven experience of delivering profitable works
• Experience of risk and risk management
• Proficient in the use of personal computer and business applications/software etc
• Can do attitude
• CSCS card
• First Aid
Salary / package:
• Up to £65,000 basic salary DOE
• Company car/allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Generous company pension
• 25 days plus stats
• Discretionary company bonus
To find out more please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.