Project Manager required for tier 1 contractor in Maidstone. Project Manager will be engaged on a long-term temporary basis or have an opportunity to go permanent. Project Manager will be experienced in cable and electrical infrastructure projects (power networks) schemes.
Project manager's key responsibilities:
- Developing schemes in design, costing and preconstruction phase
- Project delivery and /or managing scheme project managers to deliver works
- Liaising with the site team, client, designer, internal & external stake holders
- Covering multiple projects at different stages (£2m - £3m project value)
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Civils, Construction or related discipline.
- Previous experience with sub station and/or HV, SAP
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- MS Office skills
- Good communication skills at all levels