Construction Project Manager
We are working with a well-respected award-winning main contractor who are looking to bring in a talented and experienced Project Manager. The role will see you taking full responsibility and autonomy of a large industrial new build project as the onsite lead.
We are looking for an individual who has experience of successfully delivering £20m + projects from cradle to grave, pre-construction to handover and has worked on large industrial, retail, distribution builds in the past.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery and program managing stakeholders, procurement process, employers’ agents, sub-contractors, design and engineering teams, planning and cost ensuring the highest level of delivery.
The Project Manager will ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, high professional standards and best practice, working in partnership with members, senior officers, and contractors to meet defined targets, standards, and budget allocation. Ensure that legislative compliance requirements are met in the delivery of the scheme and co-ordinate outcomes with the corporate Health and Safety team.
The Project Manager will provide robust cost management and accurate financial reporting, manage, deliver, and embed service standards and approaches to delivery that will achieve the clients aims and targets.
• Experience as a Project Manager on new build projects
• Experience on large scale projects £20m+
• Experience working on industrial type projects
• Experience of managing senior stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience of community engagement and leading complex work programmes
• Experience of leading high profile, high value projects
• Extensive experience of financial / budget management
• Up-to £75,000 for the right candidate
• Car/Car Allowance
• Bonus Scheme
• Competitive pension
• & more
For more information or a confidential telephone call please click apply.